1. Incoterms 2010 (130 pgs) - the RULES
2. Guide to Incoterms 2010 (216 pgs) - the GUIDANCE
3. Incoterms 2010 Wall Chart - the AWARENESS
In addition to the 11 rules, Incoterms 2010 includes: Extensive guidance notes and illustrative graphics to help users efficiently choose the right rule for each transaction;
• Extensive guidance notes and illustrative graphics to help users efficiently choose the right rule for each transaction;
• New classification to help choose the most suitable rule in relation to the mode of transport;
• Advice for the use of electronic procedures;
• Information on security-related clearances for shipments;
• Advice for the use of Incoterms 2010 in domestic trade.
Essential to ensuring that Incoterms 2010 are applied correctly. ICC Guide to Incoterms 2010 analyzes in detail each of the 11 Incoterms rules. Diagrams and illustrations facilitate their understanding. This is an invaluable companion for everyone involved in cross border transactions, and it shows how the Incoterms rules work in conjunction with other contracts and answers questions such as:
• What are Incoterms rules and what can they do for me?
• How do I reference Incoterms 2010 in a contract of sale, insurance or payment?
• What are the main differences between Incoterms 2000 and Incoterms 2010?
The changes won't be applied in your company unless all key staff are aware of what they are. Make sure that your offices know about the changes.