CMP 201: CTPAT- Start to Finish
This course provides a detailed look at requirements for importer participation in C-TPAT, the validation process, and how to get and stay compliant. Even if your company has already applied and been accepted as a C-TPAT member, this course will help you understand the process involved in becoming a member and the responsibility of importers once they obtain membership.
- • Corporate Commitment
- • C-TPAT Committees
- • Security Criteria for Importers
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Business Partners
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Container Security
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Physical Access Controls
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Personnel Security
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Procedural Security
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Security Training And Awareness
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Physical Security
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Information Technology
- • C-TPAT Criteria - Summary
- • Assessment Process
- • Application And C-TPAT Portal
- • Communication And Training
- • Validation
- • Enforcement & Appeals
- • Continuous Improvement Plan
- • What C-TPAT Means To Your Job
- • Includes final exam.
- • Certificate provided upon successful completion.
- • Full year's access for multiple users.
- • Automatically renewed.